Putting Georgia on The International Real Estate Industry Map
Georgia on the global real estate map!
FIABCI-Georgia – the national branch of the International Real Estate Federation – was founded in 2019, and now includes around 50 leading companies operating on the Georgian real estate market.
The main objectives of the federation:
• Attract investments into Real Estate Sector of Georgia
• Organise local and international real estate events;
• Participate in local and international real estate events;
• Establish and deepen communications between various industry players;
• Implement educational programmes in the real estate sector;
• Raise awareness about healthy and eco-friendly construction;
• Engage in discussions about new legislative initiatives and mediate with the government;
• Help develop the local real estate ecosystem.
• International Conference: Energy Efficiency in Buildings (Tbilisi).
• International Forum: Building Sustainable and Resilient Cities (Tbilisi).
• Local and international webinars.
• Training: Real Estate 360 Degrees.
• Training: International Marketing and Sales for Real Estate Projects.
About FIABCI - International Real Estate Federation
Founded in 1951 in Paris, FIABCI is a worldwide business networking organization for all professionals associated with the real estate industry. FIABCI has provided access and opportunities for real estate professionals interested in gaining knowledge, sharing information and conducting international business with each other. The federation also prioritises vocational education and organises special programmes for its members in this field.
FIABCI brings together all real estate professionals: urbanists, architects, engineers, developers, brokers and members of other professions directly or indirectly associated with the real estate sector.
Management and BOD
Ceo of Schuchmann Group
CEO & Co-founder
past Immidiate president
Founder of property Georgia
Past President and co-founder
Managing partner of Property Georgia
FIABCI-Georgia | Events and